CoolSculpting is a non-invasive body contouring procedure that uses controlled cooling to freeze and destroy fat cells in targeted areas of the body. The outer thighs are a popular treatment area for CoolSculpting, also known as the “saddlebags” or the “banana roll” area.
Here are some things to know about CoolSculpting for outer thighs:
- CoolSculpting can help reduce the appearance of stubborn fat pockets on the outer thighs, which can be difficult to address with diet and exercise alone.
- During the procedure, a specially designed CoolSculpting applicator is placed on the targeted area, which delivers controlled cooling to the fat cells. The treatment is typically comfortable, with patients reporting a mild suction and cooling sensation.
- After the procedure, the body naturally eliminates the destroyed fat cells over the course of several weeks, resulting in a gradual reduction in the appearance of the treated area.
- Most patients require multiple treatments to achieve their desired results, with each treatment session lasting about 90 minutes.
- CoolSculpting for outer thighs is considered a safe and effective procedure with few side effects. Some patients may experience mild discomfort, swelling, or bruising in the treated area, which typically resolves on its own within a few days.
Overall, CoolSculpting can be a great option for those looking to reduce the appearance of stubborn fat pockets on the outer thighs without surgery or downtime. As always, it’s important to consult with a qualified provider to determine if CoolSculpting is right for you and to develop a personalized treatment plan.